Talking is truly the best way to build a friendship. It's the easiest way to communicate with others! So...go talk to one of your friends, or even someone you don't know. It'll build your relationship, either way.
Who to talk toEdit
- People that are in a forum that interests you
- Random Strangers!!! Yes, go down the street and talk to someone. You may make a very valuable friendship! :D -just make sure to have parents permission if you are a kid...they may not want you talking to some strangers :P
- Internet friends: Sometimes, it is easier to have similar interests to people on the web than on real life. So go chat!
Popular Topics for talkingEdit
- Personal likes and dislikes.
- Fun things either person has done (or both together)
- Psychological state. Yes, it is frequently talked about
- Pretty much anything!
Conversations may change topic very quickly, so be ready. Don't interrupt the flow while you are talking, let the other person's answers decide what your next sentence will be. And most importantly:
- Do NOT Be mean to someone you just met. It is not cool. Don't be mean with your friends and family either, it may make you lose their relationship.